Thursday, August 30, 2012

This week....

I started this blog with good intentions! I was going to try to write on here more often, but alas, work does get in the way. My annual show, 'Olde Salem Days' is September 8th, and I have been working since June to be ready for it. It's almost here!

Actually, when it comes to work, I haven't been doing much of that this week. My hands are getting worse by the day, and I've done almost everything that I need to do. yay! So, that just leaves homework to be done.

I am taking a class on Javascript, JQuery and AJAX. Basically they are computer and web programming languages. Computer programming is really not my 'cup of tea' (huge understatement), but I need the class in order to complete the requirements for my certificate. I was hoping to finish the certificate this semester, but it will have to be in the Spring. I simply can't handle more than one class right now.

If you want to see what I have been up too with new designs and sewing, I have just posted on my other blog. I've been busy with that too!


"He widens our path under our feet" - Psalm 18

No comments:

Post a Comment